Newbie looking for some help

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by James_Sherwood, Oct 7, 2011.

1. James_Sherwood

James_Sherwood New Member

Hi guys,

I stumbled upon this forum looking for someone who could make a 3D model graphic of a large luxury yacht. Perhaps someone has something currently they would be interested in selling. The purpose of the model would be for a commercial internet business within a 3D virtual world video game. The design has to look great, but obviously the sea worthiness is unimportant. I have seen some of the drawings and designs here, and the work is absolutely amazing. Anyone that may have more interest please let me know. Thanks so much, and if there is a better forum for this thread, mods will you please move it for me?

2. Laranjo123

Laranjo123 Previous Member

i am working on my thesis it's a luxury motoryacht but i'm still not finished yet . After i'm done doing my calculation i'll make a 3d presentation using autodesk maya. also a HD animation for the rooms etc. I could share my 3d animation if i'm done ?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.