Have you always wanted to own a Charter boat business?

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by NEWENGLAND, Nov 9, 2008.

1. NEWENGLAND

NEWENGLAND Guest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seeking Buyers, Investors and/or Working Partners for our Charter Tour Boat business

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you like to be able to offer your business associates and customers a unique reward! Take them on a cruise while doing business

Here is a your opportunity!

We are seeking Buyers, Investors and/or Working Partners for our Charter Tour Boat business.

Complete infrastructure in place!

44 ft 49 Passenger USCG Documented Boat. Charter/ Guide /Tour boat fishing/sightseeing business in Saco, Maine.

http://home.maine.rr.com/newengland/index.html/

2. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

Yes! but I'm building my own so no one can tell me what to do and who to take onboard.. But if you got money to loose feel free to send me some too :D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.