Have a beer on me

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Manie B, May 29, 2008.

1. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

I'll drink to that!.................Oh, I already have; OK I'll drink to that again!! Absolutly right Trev, bang on in fact!

2. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Manie,

Congratulations, friend. Nice to see you get recognition; micro cruisers are, as I told you once before, an honorable division of the boating world, But, Trev has it right: Please yourself and sod the rest! :)

3. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

Trev what you doing in the UK.I had a few bakkies stolen while delivering housing to the masses.You are missing all the fun Manie will tell you the country has gon nuts. By the way I cant use cad and design same as you nothing wrong with that.

4. Trevlyns

Trevlyns Senior Citizen/Member

Mike - Hang on mate, let me grab another larger

Charlie - Thanks mate - I'll look you up when I'm in Oz [hey! what you doing in the USA?]

Butch - Can't wait to get back - so they can swipe my proa

altogether now - there's no place like home :D

5. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

manny,,all kidds know way more than you and I,,maybe we get dumber as we get older?,,,,dont let it get ya down ,,just tell them its time to pay the rent,,longliner

6. charmc

charmc Senior Member

?????????????

Sorry to burst your bubble, Trev, but I'm like longliner. Born and raised Yank. Never even been to visit Oz, although I'd like to. :)

7. charmc

charmc Senior Member

That always gets 'em. :) :)

8. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Students ! Stop all your study activities, the time to act is NOW ! Get out there and make your fortunes before you get as dumb and set-back as your parients...

Butch, really, is this the best you could come up with ? This is so old already. Us Gautengelengers here now indulge in some newly found activities where we kill foreigners while looting their businesses... even if they just remotely resemble a foreigner in any possible way as long as they have something we can score. Since there is no free booze given to us, which is actually one of our human rights, for night time entertainment we roam white areas in groups with guns and take what we think we need. We may shoot at them, but when they shoot back they are racists and get arrested while their firearms are confiscated. White people have unlimited funds. They just withdraw more money if they want anything. Not sure what YOUR problem is :mad:

I don't drink beer. Maybe I should bloody well start :D

9. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  10. longliner45

im going to have several beers on manny,I hope I can get as messed up as sean ,,,;)..;)

11. longliner45

and trevvy,,,,,all the smart folks dont automatically,,come from Oz,,,,,,ha ha

12. masalai

masalai masalai

True. some of us elect to stay here :D:D:D:D, and some smart arses can play trumpet solos from there too (talk about "blow your own trumpet!")

13. Sean Herron

14. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

o.k.,,,dont know where i jumped into,,,but,,,Highs everyone,,,all this dam drinking talk might get me to actually having 1,,,,,,,again,,,,,someday,,,,when times,,,,are more,,,,,joyouse,,,,,,,man i really miss drinking,,can ya tell?,,,,and Manie,,i think it would make us BOTH happiest,,if you,,,would,,like,,build 1 of those babies fer me,,,,and i'd take it to the "Maine Lobsta Boat Races",,and it would be,,,well,,,,like,,,,free advertising for ya next build,,,hehe,,,,i really would do it for you man,,,hehe ;)
    and i think that downeasta style 1 was bad@ss !! :)

15. Sean Herron

You Get What You Put In...

Hello...

YOU GET WHAT YOU PUT IN AND PEOPLE GET WHAT THEY DESERVE ...

See http://youtube.com/watch?v=zykTpmCIekU - http://youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA ...

Not to every ones taste - but I cannot hope to please every one...

TAKE ME TO THE RIVER...

Hope you are all well - because you all seem a bit mad to me...

I am getting the urge to go ratmobile in my Tuck taped Toyota - I would come back - just need
    a few days off - http://youtube.com/watch?v=yNvOPN1LoQ4 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=KLUl8xkKSTk&feature=related - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gyq8N3hJeeM&feature=related ...

WHAT A WEEK - ONE DAY TO GO...

I got to buy a shovel and some gold spray paint - for our purchasers' retirement - FOR ALL THE GOLDEN ******** - his wife is about to make him clean up at home...:)

Finally - for all the fat lazy F'ckers who leave it for someone else to clean up - http://youtube.com/watch?v=MBUbuy5j000 ...

And the anthem that got me there - http://youtube.com/watch?v=wzNjmIWbns4 - just lovely...

ALL IN THE WORLD IS GOOD AGAIN - WATCH OUT FOR THOSE BUSES AND DUMP TRUCKS...

SH.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.