Has anyone used Bellcombs products?

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Niilo06, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Niilo06

Niilo06 Junior Member

Hi,

I've been looking for new, light weight materials for boat interior panels. I found this company http://www.bellcomb.com/, which might have the right materials for me. I'm curious to know if anyone have used their products in smaller boats (length between 10-15m) and could give some more information than the sales persons...

2. kach22i

kach22i Architect

There are lots of honeycomb companies around, for instance Nida-core in Florida and Plascore in Michigan (not too far from me). I'm sure you can find something a bit closer to your home though.

Did you see this in the FAQ:

3. tmf123

tmf123 New Member

In my experience, Bellcomb has a proactive client focus. The minimum order requirements haven't applied and they have actively partnered with us to provide solutions. I'd give them a call.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.