Luxury Yacht Charters

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by worldwideluxury, Apr 20, 2011.

1. worldwideluxury

worldwideluxury Luxury Yacht Charters

Windward islands specializes in the charter of luxury yachts worldwide (monohull, catamaran and motoryacht).

We offer our services (over 450 luxury yachts in 40 destinations) out of our agencies based in San Francisco, Fort Lauderdale, New York, Paris, Sydney, Hong Kong, Montreal, Stockholm, Rome...

[​IMG]

Windward islands welcomes you to the fascinating world of yachting and offers you the opportunity to get acquainted with the fabulous Islands. When you take Luxury Yacht Charter you will live a truly unique experience; the crystal clear waters of the Aegean and Ionian Seas offer stunnung scenery, and the choice of island hopping is second to none.

Justifiably, the Windward islands are one of the most popular Luxury Yacht Charter destinations in the world. The islands are close to each other making for comfortable leisurely sailing and day-cruises for those thus inclined, whilst the prevailing and persistent winds make them equally alluring for Luxury Sailing Yachts enthusiast...

The Caribbean Windward Islands are called thus because the prevailing trade winds in the West Indies blow from east to west. The transatlantic currents and winds that provided the fastest route across the ocean brought ships to the rough dividing line between the Windward and Leeward islands in the Caribbean.

The Windward Islands are Martinique (French West Indies) and all the others islands are part of the Commonwealth: Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada. Super Yacht Charter in the Windward Islands are available in Martinique, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Grenadines and Grenada.

2. Lister

Lister Previous Member

Bikini clad gals included?
    Your motor boat doesn't look very luxurious, looks like an old Italian plywood motor yacht of the 1980, repainted.
    I think you are the thousand guy who's offering "Worldwide Luxury Charter"
    I said all that stuff because your advertising annoy me.
    Spend money and buy a full page in a magazine. (if you have money)
    Lister

3. kach22i

kach22i Architect

4. Lister

Lister Previous Member

Thank you Kach22i. It will help my karma indeed :)
    Lister

5. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

This thread has now been moved to the press release forum which is the only forum appropriate for such self-promotional posts.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.