Harley 42'

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Guest, Apr 6, 2004.

1. pizzacutter

pizzacutter Senior Member

Sorry to hear you are selling the Harley. I hope the new owner takes good care of her!
    I am finally ready to try mine in the water for 2017. It was a long winter or projects including a new Hard Top. So here are a few pics from this weekend. I still have a small list of things to finish (as always) but at least she is in the ditch behind the house instead of in the shop

Attached Files:

2. JG928

JG928 New Member

Anyone know of a used Harley boat currently for sale? I'm looking for something trailerable, set up for sport fishing, in the 40 ft range. I'd definitely consider a project boat that I could convert to sport fisher. Any info would be great! Thanks!

3. Ron Alexander

Ron Alexander Seattle Vice

I'm selling my 42 Harley Superstar. Email me at ron.a@plympicfoundry.com if you'd like more information

4. Ron Alexander

Ron Alexander Seattle Vice

5. Steve H

Steve H Senior Member

Hey Pizza!

The new hardtop looks great. It looks perfect!!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.