test: automatic thumbnails

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Jeff, Jan 6, 2004.

?

are auto-thumbnails an improvement

1. yes, they speed up thread loading

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no, they add extra clicking to see the full images

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

test - please ignore

testing attachments with thumbnails

Attached Files:

2. Oyster

Oyster Guest

Ignore> You got to be kidding. Ignore those works of art. ;)

3. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Thanks Oyster!

We don't have enough classic boats around here, so I definitely enjoy it when the Madeline stops in overnight or for a couple days, plus her crew are really great people.

4. Oyster

Oyster Guest

Just you wait till Dave hear about this one!!!!!! Well, I like the way they all look and will add some tommorrow of one of my favorite one, called Zodiac, among a few more.heck we can make the hair stand up on some of these guys backs, the ones that detest the ugly word of WOOOOOODDDD and VARNISHSSSSSSSSSSSSS.HEHE

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hey there Oyster man! I was wonderin where you are down yonder on the outer banks. I hear that the stripers are a runnin and want to come on down maybe and visit for a spell.

6. Oyster

Oyster Guest

Here is a picture out of my front window,Mr Unregistered. Strange surname, indeed. Curious, where are you from, incidently? The surf is not much here today, either. Sorry.

[​IMG]

7. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

gee willickers oyster is that mars or the outer banks, wheres all the fish?????????

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.