Looking for Master Thesis Project

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by andre100, Dec 14, 2008.

1. andre100

andre100 New Member

Dear all,

currently I am student naval architecture at Chalmers in Sweden, now that I am about to finish my courses soon I am looking for a topic for my final Master thesis. My particular interest is situated in the field’s of yacht design, aero and hydrodynamics as well as composite materials.

I have gained experience in the in the field of yacht design during an internship with the Swiss yacht design office Naval Design here my occupation was the design of a canting keel for a sailing yacht. Furthermore I worked on yacht design within a 3 month study project to design high comfortable sailing yacht with a swinging keel system.

Preferably I would like to do my thesis in a yacht design office or a shipyard I am willing to move within Europe if nessacery. I speak English and German fluently.

In case there is interest I would be glad to send my CV. I also would thankful be if anyone can give me helpful advises which company could be interested in supervising a Master thesis within the mentioned fields in Europe.

Andre