Moving an ISO - taking outriggermaran on land

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Vantage475T, May 31, 2017.

1. Vantage475T

Vantage475T Adventure Trimarans

The project is a bit lardy being based on the ISO original hull and there is a bit of a trek from the aprking space to the ramp at Lymington Tow sailing club.

Converted my uncle Ron's 12v electric scooter after he got clattered at a road crossing by a **** driving too fast and it works quite well....

Not enough power in this at the moment to get straight up the quite steep ramp from a standing start but I have another 24V scooter that I can lash up that has quite a bit more grunt and should be fine.

Plan is to hook it up to a small solar panel to keep it charged up ready and hope no-one nicks it....

Seemed to give people a bad neck as they took a second look. My neck is already bad enough so glad I am on it and not looking at it.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.