1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

GS Manufacturing Chopper gun for sale (Sold)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by gr8tops, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gr8tops

gr8tops New Member

barely used GS manufacturing chopper gun for sale, located in lexington, SC. on a dolly with a boom. I think the whole system as around $5000 new.

have manuals and extra seals to go with it.

asking $2000 for the gun only

I also have 14 unopened boxes of FRP chop (40lbs boxes)

$400 for chop. $2300 if you buy both.

please email or call as I probably don't check back to this board very often

2. dear Sir,
    we are interesting about this gun, did You still have it available?
    pleasee contact info@*******************

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.