newbie here!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by kringQ, Mar 22, 2010.

1. kringQ

kringQ Guest

hi! I'm kring.. I'm new to this site.. I love to travel, explore new things and I am very much adventurous.
    I am very much happy to be in this kind of forum and it’s my first time join here!
    I'm hoping that everything goes well in my learning process here!

2. souljour2000

souljour2000 Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!...What kind of boats and boating do you have experience with may I ask...? There are all levels of experience in here and folks from all over the world...from China to Phillipines...from Bangalore to Bahrain ....New Zealand to New York and lots of places between....hope you find this site as interesting and informative as I have. There's alot of stuff to learn and lots of well-versed folks to learn from in here....

3. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Souljour 2000 forget the Maine. I will have said: Maine to New Zealand and some few place in between:p
    Welcome
    Daniel

4. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Beside Sarasota, Florida of course :D

5. souljour2000

souljour2000 Senior Member

There's even a few from other worlds...and then there's those from three states in particular....hint#1....Remember the Maine!!!!...Hint #2 ...Remember the Alamo!!!..and Hint # 3....Remember that time you could see Russia from your house?:;) :D

6. RHP

RHP Senior Member

Kring, welcome. On a completey separate point, where are you, anywhere near Truro?

Cheers
    Richard

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.