yacht animations problem

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by tz3dcom, Feb 22, 2008.

1. tz3dcom

tz3dcom 3D

Hi everyone,

last year i have done 2d and 3d works of 45 EXPRESS yacht for a Canada yacht dealer..
    I am attaching some rendering and cad drawings . I would like to learn the comments from here.
    I also did an animation for this yacht , and have a question need to be solved..Can anyone tell me how to change my animation ? I am looking for a way to create real water and waves dancing in the runing boat.

Does it need to creat 3d model of water to make it more real ? If it is , that will be very difficult for me..Which way is easier and better ?

The animation file links:http://www.boatdesign.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/10582/ppuser/15442

You can also download the HDTV file from my web. Pls click the links:
    http://www.tz3d.com/products/Animations.htm

thanks

Attached Files:

2. yipster

yipster designer

waves dancing in the boat? no problem, forget making a animated moving boatsize bolean in the water and when looking inside your boat will be full of water ;-)
    no kiddin, nice drawings and your water looked good, camara movement is somewhat bruusk and could be banked or elevated, whatever you or client want
    lots of water tutorials on the net and 3d world magazine #100 had this ocean foam tutorial, still have to find out how far i can come with my older version
    water may take time to get real nice and it would be wise to save some better files on

Attached Files:

3. tz3dcom

tz3dcom 3D

Dear yipster ,

thank you very much for your Reply ..your comment is important for me . i am learning your attach now ..but my english is poor...i will sent it to my friends and learn it together.
    if you have HD scan pic..could you pls also email me the pic of water tutorials just you upload ? my email: tz3d@sina.com

next time i will change my camara movement and water if i can..

Cheers
    leo wu

4. yipster

yipster designer

your boat, video and water looked real nice and i would not worry too much
    things can allways be better, for example when using a timeline as in a animation
    the waves may dance a little also, than you get as every photographer knows
    the all important lighting on water also shadows, refraction, transparancy, dancing reflextions
    on water and boat, sounds nice or not? planty parameters we may play with but putting one wrong
    can often destroy what you made. flying ocean foam sounds nice to try out too
    but even in the 8 mb video on the cd it does not show much better than than the animated gif i made of it above.
    with some more time given i bet that animation can look better too, like everything allways can be better.
    you best get a copy of 3d world #100 for those files or check their website
    a quik look showed 710 results on water tutorials, keep drawing and all the best to you

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.