great job for right person......Georgia

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Joker, Jan 18, 2003.

1. Joker

Joker New Member

I'm looking for an employee to do gelcoat repair , bottom paint , tooling and to build a 28ft boat. Most of the work will be done at a large dealership (repair) Boatbuilding will be done when orders are present (3-4 boats a year) The right person will be required to move to Georgia. E-mail f1offshore@aol.com - thanks:idea:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you still looking for someone to fill this position? Also what part of Lake Lanier? What kind of hours and salary? I have Three years of Fiberglass and gel-coat repair I've worked for a small fiberglass shop for about one of those years and the other 2 for a Sea Ray Dealership. I'm looking to move to the Marietta area. Let me Know. You can e-mail me at allaboutboats@hotmail.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.