Gravy Is Important...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Dec 26, 2007.

1. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Can't say I remember them, not even during my short stay in Yorkshire (1956 -57 Kingston upon .... area or just North, from were I picked up this 'orrible tyke accent which I can't get rid of) Not a local Cornish delicacy either!

2. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Now You Have Done It...

Hello...

You have exposed yourself - Masalai - your English and sense of humour is spot on...

Iron Lady - no sex we are Brutish - that’s funny...

I am on to you - no pun intended - and do not knock Wonder Woman - Lynda Carters breasts pointed many North American boys in the right direction...

And a few into doing stage shows in drag - poor buggers - no pun intended...

Me - I just like golden Imperial Eagles emblazoned on big breasts...

I came here looking for my piece of string - can anyone point me to the door I entered from...

Holy grammar crisis...

SH.

3. Sean Herron

Just Looked At My Keyboard

Hello - again...

The U and the I are beside one another - Masi' just made a great leap of humour...

Were British - we are brutish - find the apostrophe...

I find things like this fascinating - I think about these things while I twiddle string...

SH.

4. masalai

masalai masalai

Hi Sean, When you find your piece of string, are you going to tie it into a loop and play at making "cats cradels" (u find the apostrophe). Its difficult to please all of the people etc...... and keep multiple meanings at many intellectual levels.

I wasn't objecting to the heavy metal flack jacket, but compared to the "civilian" dress I must adhere to my analysis. I prefer the uplifted form of some of the multi-armed Indian Goddesses. A bit like my wife, bless her.

I don't know anyone with sufficiently large breasts on which to drape a Golden Eagle - What is the wingspan of said bird?

5. Sean Herron

OK - everyone to the left...

Hello...

This is getting too weird...

Everyone jump to the left...

SH.

6. masalai

masalai masalai

7. artemis

artemis Steamboater

And then a step to the right
    With your hands on your hips
    You bring your knees in tight
    But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
    Let's do the Time Warp again!

Happy New Year everyone. :D

8. kach22i

kach22i Architect

Yet another zany thread, but the wife said she has seen you guys go off worse.

Keep up the good work and keep in the direction Linda Carter pointed you in, Happy New Year to all.:)

9. masalai

masalai masalai

One degree course I started had a heavy psychology component, and the Doctor of Psy who was our lecturer, regularly said he could not make me out? I think he was hoping I would submit to analysis and give him a professorial research subject.

He must have been in commercial practice as he was well equipped with quality tailored suits & drove an expensive car (definitely not academic revenue do-able).

After the first lecture, having drawn attention to myself by quoting diverse academic and research texts, I spoke to him afterwards and suggested that "impersonal gray" was not necessary in academia as opposed to commercial practice and that he should relax in his favourite casual wear.

Bugger me if at next lecture I hardly recognised him in cheque shirt & blue denim "country gear". All I could say that day was "Hooley Dooley"........

10. safewalrus

Mr Lee was that like "Hooley Dooley you look a Fooley?" but that would have given the game away that you are really sane (compared to most on here that is) Gerungit spaglybugle bits and a half yer honoriship!

11. masalai

masalai masalai

Hi Safie, Sorry I am a bit pissed off with this persistent inclement weather. I yearn to get out to do some testing on my model.

Apparently Fanie has captured all the fine weather & has the hide to complain about it :D :D

"Little dic" is busily bragging about arneson drives - trying to sell them with plastic women images & upsetting both frosty & self with insults to someone's intelligence.

Good gravy is important (not from a packet) but derived from the natural juices arising through cooking quality meat in a little natural butter. . . I can't stand artificial products such as . . silicone ****, Botox lips, dumb blonds, solarium tans, liposuction, plastic surgery..... yeuch, how typically American, plastic & chrome, adulterated GM food, McDonalds et al.

12. safewalrus

The only time that you get 'good' gravy is when you use that natural ingrediant made form fermented grapes in goodly amounts!

The wife does it at regular intervals - the eight year old (number four son) has it covered - "mummy's falling down soup" he calls it! Tomato soup but were some use water and some use stock she uses a bottle of white wine!

After a bowl of her soup nobody has ever complained about her cooking - too bloody peed to care!!

13. masalai

masalai masalai

Oh I am so sorry for you, I thought everyone had good wine flowing from their kitchen taps?. We drink lots of "water" from our kitchen taps, we call it "holy water" cause everyone says "Holy...." then finishes the drink & with a pleased grin, asks for another!

The one with the red top has Port & turns to the left, and the other a cheeky white. I suppose thats where I got my mane???? :D :D

14. safewalrus

I want a kitchen like yours mate! (well the plumbing anyway - just chuck the dirty dishes out in the yard the dogs can lick 'em clean)