Global humans, Is warming to blame?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Frosty, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Total sidetrack: I received a gift for time in service at work today. I flipped through the catalog and decided it must be the thought that counts, because the material rewards aren't all that impressive.:p

I chose a serving set from Victorinex. Fully forged, high carbon stainless steel slicing knife and fork, in a nice presentation box. It's the sort of thing a lot of folks would dig out only over the holidays to carve a turkey, and put back away for a year.

But I fooled them... it's actually a practical choice for me. I do a lot of roasts, beef briskets, pork shoulders and other big hunks of meat, and I'm going to see if I can wear the set out.....

2. masalai

masalai masalai

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to troy2000 again. :D :D :D

I hope your presentation "wears well" - good luck...

3. Submarine Tom

Submarine Tom Previous Member

Well Frosty, you can see it's all about Troy so I'll leave you with him.

I tried to engage you in dialogue on your thread but was rudely interrupted by someone who should listen to Mr. Billings himself!

Hopefully you will return and your thread will prosper.

All the best,

-Tom

4. masalai

masalai masalai

He he he - - - I think frosty is playing with his boat or something...

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Bursts through door ,puts hat on peg and takes off gloves and coat---Now then guys what up, Ive just been to the hospital for a camera up my arse. I would post the photos but dont have a scanner.

Yes I suppose I am cursed with the ability to reason, nowhere do these thoughts come more apparant than in a Hopsital waiting room.

I would never even think of taking someone with me to the hospital, on the other hand they were surprised nay shocked that I was on my own and was immediately adopted by this lovely little chineese girl in the colonoscopy section that held my belly so the camera could be worked upthe Colon to the Carcium, her hands were very close to my dick too as I laid naked like a beached whale on beds that were not made for 100 kilo caucasions.

It times like this that I realise how big I must be to them as the wrist stap ID would not go round my wrist much to the amusment of the nurses.With this in mind I try to move slowly and talk very quitely.
    I refused to be admitted so total sedation was not optional, ---I had to take it raw and took me to a new level of pain threshhold I had not experienced before, she held my hand and gave me words of comfort,----- worth it.

Ulta sound was a doddle in comparison nice doctor with black bra, blood check was a bloke so --Duh.

2 ferries and a bus ride and I was back on the boat from the Island of Pinang which looks more like Singapore every day.

So back to reality whats up Tom?

6. masalai

masalai masalai

I hope your rectum is not too sore - well at least, that you can sit in some not-too-painful comfort.... Are you well, or well and truly? - I wish you a comfortable and pleasant recovery...

7. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

My wife had that done a couple of years ago. She said that somehow, having a doctor who was the spitting image of Tom Selleck made it worse instead of better.

I suppose I can sympathize, to a point. If you're a woman offering your bottom up to a sexy guy, it must be depressing that it's only for the purpose of letting him shove mechanical things several yards up it....

8. masalai

masalai masalai

Now "the postulation that warming is to blame for the spread or existence of global humans", has some merit... With warming, the "human species" may be tempted to leave his/her cave (cease to continue to be identified as a "troglodyte" and venture forth or sometimes 'fifth' and observe other regions of this almost destroyed planet to discover as yet "untouched" locations in their mobile caves - they have called them "motor-homes", "camper-trailers" for the land mobile equipment and "Yachts", "Boats" and other vessels for those who opt to travel (usually on top of) the waters of this temporary planet....

I doubt that many desire an encounter with a "proctologist" as per the movie, "Cannonball run", - - or an inquisitive alien, seeking to ascertain the likelihood of an infection with a rather nasty genetic malfunction sometimes referred to as rectal cancer... My sympathies are extended to those who may need such examination, not a comfortable experience as I found through the eye of my ***** in ascertaining the nature of my enlarged prostate... Thankfully, not cancerous, but with the greater part removed successfully...

9. masalai

masalai masalai

Bloody Yell - or should that be with an "H", - - went to the "media blog" - http://www.geraldcelente.com/ "pt 1/2 Gerald Celente – The Alex Jones show – 21 Nov 2011", - and after 1 or 2 minutes I had had enough.... With Jessie Ventura, Alex Jones, Gerald Celente and Max Keiser - - WW!!! (world wrestling 3) where the participants use their voices.... B class acting at its best.......... Where is Reagan with his 200 shot pistol, when he is needed - Oh and Hopalong Cassidy, - Tonto and the trusty horse, "Ho Ho Silver", - - and everyone rides off into the sunset having saved the world yet again....

Sadly missing from the scene is a bunch of willing vigilantes prepared to chase down, 'hog-tie' and bring to summary justice, the hundreds of outlaws who traverse the world with total impunity robbing the poor and keeping most for the rich, to make the rich even richer.... The phony sheriffs also need to be brought to book and be made accountable for their condoning such illegal and immoral acts against the innocent majority...

10. watchkeeper

watchkeeper Previous Member

A posting with overture of eminate earthly departures dressed with final hours of reflective wisdom then cartooned with a camera documentary up one's own stern tube...what are'nt you telling us Frosty???

By the by re. Virgin rewards: I told a bunch of the 'other believers' one night in Turkey while on a mission with JD and 4 sheets to std that the 'virgins' were actually defunct Thai ladyboys with 'big' ambitions...they didn't take the news very well.

11. WestVanHan

WestVanHan Not a Senior Member

Alex Jones makes millions selling books and crap telling everyone that "9/11 was an inside job"
    Celente over traded and lost a load on gold futures,ignoring his own advice of holding the metal like he rants about.
    He makes a fortune scaring people yet trades in the very markets that he tells people not to.

Ventura,I watched a couple of his shows just to see the madness-supposedly under the Denver airport there's a huge military complex etc etc,and driving around he spots some storm drain sewers and he's making it out like they're access tubes for an underground prison.And that's just one example of the foolishness I saw

Keiser I don't know about, but a look at his page has tons of adsense clicks and selling of stuff,blogs for Huffington and he used to be stock broker.

You'll drive yourself crazy reading/watching that stuff all the time...

12. masalai

masalai masalai

I am pretty sure that I am, Internet wise..... - Well playing the fool anyway..... Fun innit...

Still it would be nice to make some money whilst doing it too.... Seems in USA these characters are "well loved", and paid handsomly as evidence of that love, - does not that say something of the people of USA?

Here, in the 'dungeons of BD.net', matters should not be taken too seriously, as it is oft a place where one can "shoot-the-breeze" in comfort and relaxation with a beer or three, whilst winding down from a productive day elsewhere...

13. Manie B

Manie B Senior Member

Well blow me away
    the sun has just risen over deepest darkest afrika
    sipping at that beauuuutiful cuppa coffee (decaf for old mofferfuuuckrs)

and then I see Frosty and the GANG have been up and at it :D

yeah Frosty that is what it's aaaalllll about, you nailed it, spot on!

Frosty - 100kg - camera up the behind - time to do that fruit and vegetable no fat thang.

now what never fails to suprise me is that there is ALWAYS a dick head going around like a bear with a thorn up his arse, jeeeezuz if Mas could hurt a fly you would be closer to the mark, but you are soooo farkin waaaay off that it hurts Tom.

anyway for those aaaaa hoooooles that need to get a life here is what you need to think about

what your wife really thinks about you
    where to anchor when you have upped and awayed
    what you should and shouldn't drink and eat (the 100kg saga)

so have a happy day to ALL of ya
    smile my brothers smile
    stop worrying there is no heaven or hell
    but you will die in hospital like a dog in agony
    because the bible says so, no mercy death legislation yet
    the stooopid "people" will see that your motor is finished kaput ready for the scrapyard of dust to dust, and then they pray so that but by some miracle you will be 20 again with a dick that can go the rounds four to six times a night AND that while you have slugged away a bottle of Vodka

ohhh I have got to stop this now it's only sunrise
    gone from no gawd to - pooooosy and now I already back to the Vodka
    damn its a ***** when you know the end is near :p

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  14. WestVanHan

WestVanHan Not a Senior Member

Not really.

With a population of 300,000,000 in the US, all it takes is 1 out of every 300,000 people buying a subscription to your show/blog/advisory service to make very good money.
    And if you have goods to sell,some will buy lots of your stuff.

You'll note all the affilliate ads on their sites.If you click on those ads a cookie and your url is stored by the sponsoring company-and if you sign up they will get a nice commission on sales.
    So they put out controversial garbage/conspiracy theories/etc and scream/yell/and do interviews so as to to drive traffic to their sites and make a fortune by doing so.

I suspect there is little money in reporting good news.

15. Manie B

Manie B Senior Member

oh I must just add

I like this

:cool:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.