Global economic situation for liveaboard cruising yachties

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by masalai, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

"although I think china would drive me nuts"

It has, no, no effect, I say effect, on me, on me...eh what was that.....

2. Boston

Boston Previous Member

you forgot to mention the twitch and the eye tick

3. masalai

masalai masalai

Think of Frosty, he lives permanently with occasional exposure (paying his protection money - er bodyguard) - to keep himself safe from a retired/retarded cop with the pissing *****, and the trigger happy spitting/rifle fish, airborne attacks with chemical weapons (seagulls and ****), I am surprised he is not a gibbering wreck?

4. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

I am surprised he is not a gibbering wreck?

Frosty, have you EVER read his comments......there is no hope for Frosty, cept of course he does have a nice bike (or two)........

5. Boston

Boston Previous Member

eh he seems like a decent sort
    whats he need a body guard for
    dont they allow guns were ever he lives

6. masalai

masalai masalai

No guns unless you are a criminal :D:D:D and I was joking.... - looking for a bite from Frosty - but he knew better.... and he still has that retired cops' cat pissing about the place and the fish still spitting, and and and fucknose...

7. masalai

masalai masalai

8. masalai

masalai masalai

My question is - Who is the leader in this blind idiots leading blind idiots - Bernanki is plainly manipulating the foreign exchange rates, Precious metals and other commodities to keep his controllers (the other banks who are the owners of the FED) in the loop so they can - via what is elsewhere known as insider trading - cook the books and yield greater profits and f&*% the rest of the world - it is quite sickening that no country has stood up and said "...enough is enough - no trade - from now on - valued in $US form - we are fed up with the wild fluctuations in exchange rates..."

As the currency of international trade the USA is NOT fulfilling its obligations - bugger this soft landing business, pull the elastoplast quickly and there is no pain and recovery for the rest of the world will be easier.... USA has internal debts of more than $100,000,000,000,000 (is that enough zeros for a hundred trillion?)

All you BABY-BOOMERS take note - NO MONEY to pay your dues when you retire as it has been borrowed and spent by your trusted thieving governments - BOTH SIDES... (not part of the 100T debt account above) - So, you will not likely get a pension, or the medical care you once thought you had.... Having served your country all your life, and also likely in fruitless combat (as have I), will you be, taxed to the hilt, hung out to dry, and left for d*&%?

9. masalai

masalai masalai

Being a sensuous man this one intrigued me on the title alone (lesbienism in the economic markets? well why not - nothing else is working out.... http://financialsense.com/Market/wrapup.htm for "Of Fingers and Dikes" but as usual the spelling is "Dykes" for those people so maybe a double entendre?... (spell?)

Do yourselves a favour and read up on the other articles/contributions in financialsense.com, at least half will be of some interest (or should be if you have any interest in your financial future/well-being)....

10. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Boston, how did your boiling tests work out????????????????

11. masalai

masalai masalai

For the deniers, some facts to be faced - - and everyone else, an interesting read http://financialsense.com/Market/kirby/2009/0420.html followed by this background, published yesterday http://financialsense.com/Market/kirby/2009/0504.html and an "outsiders view" for a global perspective http://financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/bloom/2009/0504.html

Here it is, chapter and verse of how and who screwed the good citizens of the once great USA and links to the original 231 page report, a pdf summary from which this outline was derived http://financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/wilson/2009/0504.html and all it took was about 5.175 billion per congressperson.....

12. masalai

masalai masalai

"Google-alert" has linked me to this, and I know everyone will want to and read - also a video for the reading handicapped:D http://www.marketwatch.com/news/sto...-CF72-4CA3-B4E0-C72D0893D76D}&dist=TNMostRead

Professing Christians, is this the new Anti-Christ? - - - - "..."How far does 'The Goldman Conspiracy' reach? Truth is stranger than fiction," writes one reader. "The Federal Opposition Leader in Australia, Malcolm Turnbull, potentially the next Prime Minister, is a Goldman Sachs alumni. Spooky!" Yes, he was Chairman, Goldman Sachs Australia. We already reported Goldman Trojans in the Bank of Canada and Bank of Italy, and now see Britain's Independent reporting that Paul Deighton, a Goldman banker, is now planner for the 2012 Olympics; Gavyn Davies, a longtime Goldman economist, was chairman of the BBC network; and Duncan Niederauer, John Thain's former deputy at Goldman, was later with Thain modernizing the NYSE. ..."

13. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

It goes a bit deeper than that Mas, it goes to the Jesuits, read up on them and all will be revealed.

14. masalai

masalai masalai

OK, I was oversimplifying, I just wish Bernanki et-al would cease the global market manipulation, so the global market could find its own level:D:D:D.. As a "Judas Goat" is he leading the flock of sheep in America to certain slaughter....? and a little creative dramatic storytelling may enhance the grasp on a very serious global situation...

I thought "Mad-Max" made it clear that the Jews were the anti-christ - so was that a deliberate mis-direction? - - is it actually the "Romans"?

15. Boston

Boston Previous Member

I thought we had generally concluded that the USA was the Antichrist

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.