Any advice on step by step

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by RBMRacing, Jun 15, 2010.

1. RBMRacing

RBMRacing New Member

Any advice on where to find a step by step on how to duplicate a race hull I have here in my shop? It's a 12 foot long Personal Watercraft hull (SeaDoo) and we would like to make a mold of it so we can build a backup boat.

Is there a step by step available on the internet somehwere or is anyone in the SouthEast able to come to my shop and help?

Thanks
    Jeremy

2. apex1

apex1 Guest

You´ll hardly find any assistance from the pro´s here to copy a design! There is a copyright on it.

And why do you open two threads on the same topic?

3. RBMRacing

RBMRacing New Member

Apex,

Thank you for your input. There is no copyright on a custom designed race hull I had built to my specs that I own here in my shop. I haven't opened two threads with the same topic. The other thread was moved to the employment section. This thread simply asks for guidance from someone with knowledge about how to, which apparantly you are not offering.

4. apex1

apex1 Guest

No need to get agressive mate!

You clearly stated "Sea Doo" right? In that case there is no way to circumnavigate the copyright.

When you own the rights on a (not Sea Doo) hull, there might be a member in your region willing and able to do the job. I´m in Europe, it will not be me.

Regards
    Richard