opt 1

Discussion in 'Option One' started by Redsky, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Redsky

Redsky Senior Member

after reading the specs for option 1 this is the boat i would copy for it..only drawback i can see is it needs a rear transom platform and it happens to draw 3' of draft, and actually one of these for sale in boat trader is what caught my intrest in boats that and a desire for a perm living space. iv always preferd sailing designs , and longships personally though
    http://www.coastsidefishingclub.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=672&sort=1&cat=all&page=2
    wonder how hard a mast would be to fit to that.

2. Redsky

Redsky Senior Member

hmmm i was hopeing for at least 1 comment, and after doing some more looking thru old threads around here, what exacly are the design paramaters current?......i note that on another thread outboard power is specified i really disagree with this in the economy/power department
    additionally the trailering requirment pretty mutch sets the boat max weight with full liquids tanks at 14k trailer 3k tow rig 9500# with gear, which sets you at max stateside under cdl weight 26500 totall rig weight.. overall width and length of rig maximums,at least in WA 8'6"x61' for further consideration

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.