Looking for Naval Architect-Power boat design

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by AJP, Mar 30, 2021.

1. AJP

AJP Junior Member

Looking for a Naval architect experienced in power boat designs and high speed crafts for a permanent role.
    please send your Cv to bluegulfalby@gmail.com

2. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

AJP, if you are serious about inviting applications from experienced Naval Architects for this position, you should really provide a bit more information as to who you are, and what type of power boats your client builds.
    And what is your connection with the yard - I note that you are in India, and your client is in the UAE.
    Otherwise folk will just think that you are a scammer collecting CV's to use for some nefarious purpose.

Is this position with the same yard for whom you were recruiting a fibreglass foreman in 2019, as per this previous post?
    Vacancy: Fiberglass Foreman https://www.boatdesign.net/threads/vacancy-fiberglass-foreman.62900/

krawiec likes this.
  3. AJP

AJP Junior Member

Was in a hurry today morning when i posted this. so we are into design and manufacture of high speed catamarans , currently focusing on center consoles fishing cats in Uae. i created my account in india but now i am working for the company in UAE as naval architect.
    And yes we were recruiting a foreman back in 2019 and good pretty good responses for the same.