Infusion Guidelines by RINA

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by AdrianRO, Sep 13, 2009.

1. AdrianRO

AdrianRO Junior Member

Guys,

I have read some time ago ( March 2008 ProBoat issue ) about a helpful guidance RINA published for those intending to start using vacuum bagging into their workshops. Now I am considering this as the next step I want to take in my business, and I am collecting all possible informations I might find in order to have the transition less painfull and expesive as possible.
    I am kindly asking that if any of you was reading the Rina's document at that time and was smart enough to save a copy on his computer disk immediately ( because RINA removed it from their website as soon as the issue was published) and if he is altruist enough to share it with me,... well I will find a way to make it up to him in some way :)

Guide is 81 pages long, and I guess it can be sent by e-mail, either entire, or fractioned.

Thanks in advance to all that can help !