Garbage polution

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Frosty, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

That water and the mud thereof is nutrients and is a good fertilizer. I cant be that polluted or the guys would not be init with nothing but flip flops.

Carefully balanced bacteria is the trick of a septic tank. I have one at my house apparantly --never smell it or empty it, been there 24 years now.

Ive been told to never ever put bleach down it or it will kill the bacteria and smell.

2. Silver Raven

Silver Raven Senior Member

Gooday 'SamSam' GOOD ON YOU - Sam - One picture says a million words. Well done.

So almost everything is acceptable in moderation & deadly in excess. Yes/No ??? What say you all ??? So say something constructive & not all this lazy do-nothing **** - that is nutrients, eh. ciao, james

3. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

Well, I'm not quite sure what your saying here.

Yes, moderation and excess. But who decides? One mans junk is another man's treasure, one man's moderation is another man's excess.

It's pretty obvious that Frosty's doing nothing here but pure trolling. First it's 'we can't possibly hurt the sea or anything by dumping all our vegetable garbage in it'. Then it's 'all our (actuall) **** is allright too', now it's 'well we can all live fine in a septic tank as long as some ******* doesn't throw bleach in it'.

It hardly matters. Nothing is going to change. I've already lived way past the average human lifespan, the same as Frosty, ironically because laws popped up to keep ignorant ******* people (and industry) from polluting by dumping their garbage and raw sewage into the stream of life.

We might be separate beings, but we live and function as a team, like ants. Add it all up and average it all out and humans are apparently too ******* stupid to survive.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.