1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Salvage Opportunity,Sail,Anchors,Ropes

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Ultimate Design, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Ultimate Design

Ultimate Design Ultimate Design

PHOTOS of my yacht HOBBIT are on this link.
    http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/wo...storation/bilge-keel-balast-repair-47864.html
    Hello,SALVAGE OPPORTUNITY TO ANYONE INTERESTED,it looks like because i cant salvage my Vivacity 650 yacht the harbour master is soon going to have to remove it from the beach by breaking it up with a JCB digger,the rest of the yacht is in perfect condition so if you know anyone who would like to salvage it, my yacht Hobbit is beached between Pwllheli and Criccieth,Wales beside river Afon Dwyfor in LLANYSTUMDWY just past Agri Food Park road sign theres a turnoff then across railway track with stone house overlooking beach.
    -------------------
    If no one wants the yacht i have a brand new jib sail costing £350 only been used twice i can sell for half price,its in the Porthmadog harbour masters shed,i have 3 anchors,2 anchor chains,30 metres 12mm nylon rope,20 metres 15mm good quality mooring rope both brand new i can sell.

2. Ultimate Design

Ultimate Design Ultimate Design

Vivacity Mast & Hull for sale,Brand New Jib Sail

Hello,my yacht has been looted for spare parts but would you be able to contact Vivacity yacht owners and ask if they would like to buy my MAST or even the HULL for whatever value they think they are worth because its all going to be scraped soon,i also have a brand NEW jib sale costing £350 i can sell and a 25 litre petrol container,three 5 litre petrol containers and an expensive anchor the one that swivels,they can be collected in Porthmadog,Wales.

Attached Files:

• 093.jpg
      093.jpg
      File size:
      271.3 KB
      Views:
    • 110.jpg
      110.jpg
      File size:
      404.1 KB
      Views:
    • 100.jpg
      100.jpg
      File size:
      270.5 KB
      Views:
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.