1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Glass kraft equip

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by brokensheer, Mar 30, 2012.

1. brokensheer

brokensheer Senior Member

I just came into a good bit of equipment, six booms with guns a large cart mounted sprayer with a 3-5 gal pressure pot and a few gel coaters,, anybody need any of it?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  2. tinhorn

tinhorn Senior Member

I'm drooling, but the timing isn't right.

3. brokensheer

try me I would love to help you into it !

4. SJoker

SJoker New Member

Can you send me some prices?

5. brokensheer

Sjoker, I am way easy on this make an offer its all for sale however I may keep the pres. pot tank !! I need this equip gone I have a small shop work area and its in the way

I have a large parts cabinet and three plastic tool boxes with odds and ends in them

Thanks Bo

6. styrenesniffer

styrenesniffer New Member

guess I should check this website more often. Sorry, I"m the guy with the vaccum pump for sale. Sure, I need a gel-coater more than a vaccum pump. Do you still have anything??? Thanks.

7. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

what about a pressure pot system ??

How big areas you wanting to gel coat ?? Why cant you use a pressure pot ??
    Have you used one before?
    Can do 36 to 38 foot boats hulls and decks no problem ?? plus a pressure pot is one hell of a lot more versatile than just a gel coat gun !! sure worth considering !! :p:D:p

8. styrenesniffer

Thanks for the reply. Been doing fiberglass plug work, tooling, and manufacturing for 24 years. That's why I"m Styrene sniffer. LOL. If you are on Facebook, check out Shebuski Fiberglass, LLC to check out some of the stuff I build. I actually have a Glas-craft airless system like the ones you have, so would like to get another one. Because you can never have enough parts. I will be doing alot of gel-coating in the future with the same color, so, it of course cuts down on my acetone usage also. Please let me know if you still want to do a trade. Shoot me your E-mail so I can send you more pics of the vaccum system. It works good. Just not doing any vaccum infusion.

9. styrenesniffer

Just realized you're in China, LOL. Little too far for shipping don't you think.

10. Cobra1

Cobra1 Junior Member

Hardley, get an Astro gel coater/wet out system. Change a tip it's that easy.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.