Job Required in UK (enquiry at this stage)

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by kitto, Mar 1, 2007.

1. kitto

kitto Junior Member

Hi there, im a 27 year old kiwi (New Zealand) Boatbuilder, Qualified as a composite boatbuilder and wooden boatbuilder. I have been boat building now for aproximatly 11 years now and have experience from Fitout of Logan 33 classic launches, 36" production Toyota boats (from plugs to finished articals), 4-8mtr runabouts. Have been part of the construction of a 33mtr composite wave piercer, Americas cup spar plugs and moulds, currently building a plug for a 10mtr production power cat. I have been running the building/fitout of the logan 33 classic launch for aproximatly 1 1/2 years.

My wife and i are looking at coming to work in europe (mainly the UK) in the next 2-3 months. If interested please email me @ kit_kyla@xtra.co.nz and i can send a proper CV.

Cheers Kit Carlier

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.