Freelance yacht Interior & Exterior designer available

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Mr Julian Moore, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Mr Julian Moore

Mr Julian Moore New Member

I am a freelance yacht interior designer with a strong background in design and manufacture. I have a great deal of real world experience in working in yards and understand how to design and detail yachts to maximise the visual impact, whilst keeping the design to a budget. I have links with other top UK based freelancers who help me on projects with systems design and management as well as fabric and furnishings specification.

Services offered

Interior design , detailing and production engineering. I work in Inventor, Rhino and AutoCAD. I can issue files for cnc and provide full interior 3d model.

Exterior styling. I can quickly workup ideas in 3d from sketches or work up concepts form initial brief to finished tooling.

I offer a design visualisation service. For yacht interiors and exteriors.

I have spent enough time in yards to accept the different ways that each boat-builder likes to work and find a way to work around them and learn from each project. I am use to working from the sketch presentation stage, to full 3d models and photo realistic renderings and finally to full shop construction drawings. I have worked on power and Sail boats from 30ft to 150metres, one off and mass production. I can design, detail and manage lightweight interiors. As I am a freelancer I don’t have huge studio overheads so I can afford to be very competitive on project costs. Please feel free e-mail or to call and discuss any projects, visuals or drawing work you need help with.

With best regards

Julian

Hello@jumo-design.co.uk

Please see samples of work at

https://jumo.myportfolio.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.