1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

free space at Cannes Boatshow

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jelfiser, Aug 29, 2013.

1. jelfiser

jelfiser Senior Member

Our company has some space at exhibition in cannes from 10 to 15 sept 2013.
    We offer the space, available for a small boat but we ask to be our rappresentative there and to make some marketing activities there for us.
    Is a great opportunity for partecipating to an international boatshow for a fraction of the cost, please contact me on private message.

2. dskira

dskira Previous Member

It is a way to have a no commission salesman who will pay for the pleasure to sale your boat.
    I like the 'We offer" then the "for a fraction of the cost"
    Congratulation! That top it all!

3. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Senior Member

You don't understand the offer dskira. He has an exhibit space paid already. The deal is pass out his brochures and do some marketing for him in exchange for the space being free and he or she gets to display some of his or her own things without paying a booth fee. It's an opportunity for someone nearby the show anyway.

4. Titirangi

Titirangi Previous Member

I would grab the opportunity if I had a boat close to finish for an EU client. I know Cannes from past experience is a great place to show case design/production capability if the biz can afford it so to get it for free, awesome

5. dskira

dskira Previous Member

What part I didn't understand?
    fraction of the cost, mean pay something
    Some marketing for us mean sell our stuff for us.

6. Titirangi

Titirangi Previous Member

That's the deal, promote the stall holder's products but consider the opportunity, visitor wants to chat about stall holders products but I would also have opening to intro my own products to someone who possibly not know anything me at zero cost on a major maritime stage :p

7. jelfiser

jelfiser Senior Member

Thank you for the answers,
    You will always have some cost for moving there your boat, that was the fraction of the cost !

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.