free ships software

Discussion in 'Software' started by Sivaraja, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Sivaraja

Sivaraja junior member

i recently purchased the 3d boat design software and after reading from the forum its basically free ships sorfware, so im hoping the money back gaurentee is gonna work, anyways now thanks to this forum i have downloaded freeships, but im new to this software, so how do i go about using this sorfware ? please advise me on this ..

2. FMS

FMS Senior Member

3. Sivaraja

Sivaraja junior member

Thanks alot, will go through the tutorial and see how it goes from there.

4. Sivaraja

Sivaraja junior member

was trying out the tutorials , i got kinda stuck at part 2, first the project setting window is kinda different but i manage to fill in wat was given in the tutorial, than where is sayin to make X=2 so does that mean i should follow the measurment give lik from 0 to 20. its jus tat the measurement given in the tutorial is from the from of the boat which is 0 but in the program the front is 20, so kinda confuse on that. also how to you deleat an item after doing it lik after creating split and a edge than i wanna deleat the whole thing cause i realise i did extra after doin the whole part.

5. carl Dhlgren

carl Dhlgren New Member

Cp, Volume and Resistance trouble

I am just getting started and ran into trouble. I used the mirror function and got unreasonable results for volume, that through Cp off and the resistance solvers went out of bounds and did not run. A sanity check may be advisable and I suspect the mirror function messes with the rest of the package.

Very impressive for free ware.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.