Free ship

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by alpamis34, Feb 2, 2007.

1. alpamis34

alpamis34 Senior Member

Hi Guys,I have recently started to use Freeship after a long reign of Maxsurf and I am quite enjoying it.It seems to have more features than the other programmes and brings the userfriendliness with it.The thing that I wanna ask is if any of you among the freeshipper friends have a sample superstructure model of a motoryacht as a freeship file.It s going to be encouraging if I complete this.Cheers

2. yipster

yipster designer

there are some superstructures in the delftships database
    but i think drawing is better and faster than looking for samples
    eighetr way, have fun!

3. alpamis34

alpamis34 Senior Member

Delftship has only hulls not super structures as far as I know,any helps would be appreciated.

4. yipster

yipster designer

http://www.delftship.net/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=37 starts with and has a few more superstructures
    also the tug in the demoships that come with the program has a superstructure
    nothing like the giant yet allthough that should be possible also
    posted a few fast and rough 10 meter topside sketches here under student wanted
    not clear what your looking for but seems to me best do it yourself and have fun with it
    hope to have been of some help

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.