FREE!ship help needed!

Discussion in 'Software' started by 102025, Jun 7, 2006.

1. 102025

102025 Junior Member

Hey guyes im really new here, i was just after some help designing a boat, i dont really care what its like but i just need to know how to like start off and get a basic hull...iv been wokring with the standard boats that come with it and worked out how to make the deck and cabin and everything, i just dont know how to make my own hull..thanx for any help.

2. lewisboats

lewisboats Obsessed Member

File/new...fill in the specs and then modify from there.

Steve

3. corsair.p

corsair.p N.A.China

what kinds of hull lie on what kinds of boat you are designing.

4. GAMAL ERIC

GAMAL ERIC New Member

:) :) Get A Sheet Of Plywood And A Batten And Draw Nice Lines On It--(lofting) From The Boatbiulding Books You Can Get The Basic Ideas Dont Be Intimidated By 'lofting'--good For Any Boat Enthusiast To Grasp--start Out With A Flat Bottom Skiff--then Hang A Nice Curved Line Under The Floor- And You Have A V-bottom !!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.