Isabel

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by stainglassboats, Sep 14, 2003.

1. stainglassboats

stainglassboats Junior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If Isabel doesn't turn i might be selling a whole lot of scrap glass so every body please turn east and blow

will @ outer banks of North Carolina

www.stainedglassvisions.com

2. Tom Lathrop

Tom Lathrop Junior Member

Will,

Im just down the sound in Oriental and this one worries me more than any other in the last 20 years. I thought that we had had our share of these buggers, but I'm packing up my tools since Dennis left a foot of water in my shop and it was a little one.

For the first time, we may get in the campervan and leave if predictions don't improve. Also, like you, the decision has to be made too early in order get to high ground at all.

Only bad thing about living here.

Nervous?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

nervous no

concerned i might have to start all over after only having my doors open for 4 months yes that is going to irritate me a little shouldnt have to have these kinds of business risks

4. BVI Jon

BVI Jon Junior Member

Good luck fellas. She just passed about 300nm North of us. Would have been total devastation.

5. stainglassboats

stainglassboats Junior Member

everybody keep on blowing keep her out of the gulf stream. today feels better ,have come to grips with taking the insuranc e money and promoting my website a little more forget having to be in a retail store

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.