Forum Newbie

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by SolomonGrundy, Feb 12, 2005.

1. SolomonGrundy

SolomonGrundy I'm not crazy...

Hi all,
    I'm a Pacific Northwest boatbuilder and fisherman interested in boat design as well. I have a 26' Thunderbird on the jig and another awaiting launch in the spring. I have worked for some of the most productive boatbuilders in the Puget Sound area and fished comercially from Bristol Bay to the Mexican border.
    Chek out my current project (no, it is not my boat) www.kodiaksockeye.com
    For my next project, I'm interested in building a boat out of aluminum that is human powered and capable of a voyage from the west coast (North America) to Hawaii.
    I will post more of this in another forum under HUMAN POWERED BOAT.
    I look forward to discussion and input from any and all who feel they may contribute toward this lofty, excuse the pun, endeavour.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.