1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

For Sale Two 7' 6" Tender Boats

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by joz, Sep 17, 2006.

1. joz

joz Senior Member

I have two 2.3 metre (7’ 6”) tender boats to which are both of stich and glue construction (plywood). These boats have been used once only since they were built and are kept under storage since.

One is a flat bottomed boat and the other is a multi chine boat, both boats have the following listed:

• A full length keel.
    • Floorboards with anti slip floor covering.
    • 3 coats of epoxy resin both in and out and also the have 6 coats of marine varnish for the timber work.
    • Both boats are very stable and quite fast under rowing
    • Both boats are light weight and low maintenance
    • Both boats come with One (1) heavy duty trolley to which can be used for the flat bottom or multi chine boat
    • A set of oars comes with One(1) boat only
    • Both can fit on a 8’ 0” X 4’ 0” trailer or inside a van
    • Both boats are well suited as a tender boat, small fishing boat, hunting boat or rowing boat
    • Suited for two adults or four small children

This is a genuine sale, Have photos if requested
    The Cost $ 650.00 ONO for Each Boat
    Location is Melbourne Australia
    For further information Email: joz1971@hotmail.com

2. joz

joz Senior Member

This boat is still up for sale here are the pics for this boat. if you are intrested please email me at the above email.

Reason for sale is to make room so I can build my Gnat Class sailing dinghy.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.