1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Boat Molds up for grabs

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by MrTrue, May 19, 2020.

1. MrTrue

MrTrue New Member

Hello there everyone.

I am currently in Portland, Oregon. I purchased a property recently and it has three boats that were left and abandoned on the property. I have been wanting to get these removed from the property if possible. I have no knowledge of boats what so ever. I assume there was a boat-building business on the property in the past because the shop is equipped to do so.

I had a guy come and check them out, and he told me that these are fiberglass boat molds.

One is for a spectrum
    One is Kona? (Not Sure on the exact name) But he did say that this is an expensive piece
    One is unknown.

If anyone is interested in them or is able to connect me to someone that might want to buy them, then it would be much appreciated.
    WechatIMG70.jpeg WechatIMG71.jpeg WechatIMG72.jpeg WechatIMG73.jpeg

2. rooz2u

rooz2u New Member

Do you still have the molds?

3. Konza

Konza New Member

I'd be interested in taking a look also.....

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.