My First Boat Building Project

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by superfellow, Apr 15, 2010.

1. superfellow

superfellow Junior Member

Howdy everybody!

A while back I posted on here with questions regarding basic strip-plank hull construction and you guys really helped me out! Again, I would greatly appreciate y'all's support.

I am very anxious to start my first project, but since I am a college student, money is a bit hard to come by. To solve this problem, I decided to create a blog to document my progress as I learn about boat construction and (someday) actually begin building. The blog is in its infant stage, and I would be honored if a few of you guys would subscribe to it (or at least check it out) and give me some guidance along the way!

The url for the blog is www.MakeshiftArmada.blogspot.com.

Increased traffic to the blog helps generate advertising revenue (a few pennies), and I am hoping the money generated that way in addition to selling a few crafts I make now (macrame stuff) will at least help partially finance my first project.

I hope this isn't viewed as spam b/c I am very genuine in my intent, but if y'all think so, I will gladly remove this post.

Thanks guys!

2. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

I'll take a look at it, SF.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.