new sportsfisher

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by blackwatermotor, Mar 2, 2008.

1. blackwatermotor

blackwatermotor Junior Member

i have attached i new deck and flybridge design , on a john bennet hull thinking of building the boat , all opinions welcome

Attached Files:

2. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

Please tell us more about who you are. Can we assume you are on the east coast near Maldon in Essex, River Blackwater? Are you working with John Bennett & Associates Ltd., 143, Hythe Hill, Colchester, Essex, CO1 2NF.

The picture of the 36' Sedan is intriguing. How is it powered, outboard or sterndrive? Will you be producing a series run?

Regards,

Pericles

3. blackwatermotor

blackwatermotor Junior Member

hi pericles
    blackwater motor yachts was set up 7 months ago by myself we have a 10,000 sq feet factory , we make mouldings to fully fitted out boats we have sold 8 boats in the last 7 months , we make a 36ft flybridge, and a 36 ft sedan version, and hope to be starting the sports fisher , and we have got john moxham designing a sports cruiser, all sharing the same hull, we are based in colchester in the hythe with the river colne next to us , john bennet is now retired but comes and visit us , we are currently doing a full fit out on a sedan version , and factory visits are allways welcome , we are fitting stern drives on the sedan , we have sold 6 boats for self fitout one has gone to norway another is going serbia , i will add more pictures soon.

cheers
    jon

4. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

5. juiceclark

juiceclark Previous Member

Holy mackerel!

Pericles,
    Why aren't they selling these to flats boat buyers?? Genius! Outboards are overpriced for their performance and double+ the depth needed to run. Since the "JetPac" has positive buoyancy, perhaps I could just put a horse saddle on one and ride into the sunset?

Tony in Sw FL

6. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

Tony,

Hi ho cowboy! Steering would be interesting.:D :D :D

Perry

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.