Flat Bottom Outboard Jet Boats

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Flow, May 28, 2008.

1. Flow

Flow Junior Member

It is somewhat interesting on how many different types of outboard jets there are out there. My brother recently had a flat bottom jet boat built for him. He started off with the Mercruiser 60-40 on it and decided to go bigger, he now has the 90-65 mercruiser on a 14' flat bottom with a hydraulic jack and 3 to nothing tunnel. We was on this thing last weekend, and it was nothing short of amazing, there were cannoers dragging and we did not once have to get out of the boat. I am a new member on this blog, and my reason is that the guy my brother got the boat from, no longer makes them. I have purchased his used 60-40 mercruiser and am looking for something to put it on around 14' that is already tunneled and hopefully with a center console. We spend most of our time on the Brazos below Possum Kingdom, and everytime we go out, you see what someone else has come up with in the amazing outboard jets.

2. Flow

Flow Junior Member

Ttt

Ttttttttt

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.