thought I'd post this PWC-into-pickup-bed device for future reference

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Squidly-Diddly, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Squidly-Diddly

Squidly-Diddly Senior Member

custom PWC - jet ski truck bed rack system (slides into truck bed) (san mateo)

Date: 2012-07-08, 7:22PM PDT
    Reply to: qsrcv-3127222118@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Custom-made PWC - jet ski truck bed rack system. Heavy duty and sturdy - was used for my 600lb 3-person Seadoo. You can carry your PWC in the bed of your truck. Fits 8' long bed perfectly (my truck is a GMC Sierra 1500, but I'm sure it can be adjusted to fit others). This is a custom homemade. Ramp slides out for very easy launch and recovery from boat ramp. I used it with an electric winch (not part of the offering here unless you want to pay what it would cost me to replace the winch) - but it can also be used with manual winch.

Willing to trade (see suggestions in BARTER listing), or will consider other modest offers (make a suggestion). We are in San Mateo, near Hillsdale.

Thank you,
    -James

\
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I guess it gets it down into the water on a launch ramp.