Fishy story...but true.

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Wynand N, Dec 1, 2008.

1. ancient kayaker

ancient kayaker aka Terry Haines

Sorry, masalai me old china, but I can't handle that right now, I'm still getting over your previous 2 posts. I think your blaming the farting on the drunken fishes in your tummy; am I getting close?

2. masalai

masalai masalai

3. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I like this thread , the title covers all of the things I like. I like every word in the title very much and it kind of reminds me of the drivel thread which may have seen its day.

Yes Sir,- the fishy story is the one for me, and it could be true and that makes me happy.

Did you notice that Mas printed his phone number on the site a few days ago. I might give him a call later and ask him about his goat.

4. masalai

masalai masalai

Ok - :D:D:D:D:D:D ?

5. MikeJohns

MikeJohns Senior Member

A wife that buys you a fish finder/depth sounder .........wow you are one lucky man Wynand. I have to buy my own presents. I used to think her policy a bit mean but when I bought a 57 foot Van de staadt she coped with that quite well I thought ;)

Perhaps we should have a 'meet the wives thead' .

We all might spend more time fishing, signs of the times... my latest design contract has been cancelled and the local boatyard looks set to lay off many of it's staff.

6. masalai

masalai masalai

MikeJohns, sincere sympathies at the cancellation - seems a lot more of that may be encountered by all.... I think the "buy ones own" has some merrit so long as she who must be obeyed does not retaliate with an equally expensive 'bagatelle"

7. ancient kayaker

ancient kayaker aka Terry Haines

Masalai: nice "office", but a bit too long of a commute.

8. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

I suppose so Mike since she personally dislike fishing and would never go with me.
    Then again, she started sending out vibrations of some perfumes she wants and the very expensive brands pops up - thought the fishfinder present was to good to be true....:rolleyes:

9. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.