Searching for a previous project.

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Briandesi, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Briandesi

Briandesi New Member

Hi everyone. In the past year I was searching the Internet for catamaran designs. I came across a project a fellow built in Australia a few years back. It was probably about 35' and had a pretty aggressive look to it. The cat was powered by two small outboards.
    There was also a short video about the builder made showing the cat on the reefs and cruising. The build was chronicled pretty well somewhere in these forums. I have been wearing out my mouse trying to find this project, so I am finally turning to you kind folks for a pointer. I know this isnt much to go on... but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

fallguy likes this.
  3. Briandesi

Briandesi New Member

It is, and thank you for responding so quickly. After about a year of lurking I decided to join the forums. Hope to be participating more soon. Thanks again!

4. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency Senior Member

Pretty good help there !

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.