1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Builders - New Luxury MY required

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by watchkeeper, Feb 10, 2009.

1. watchkeeper

watchkeeper Previous Member

I have clients interested in taking over cancelled projects currently in build with delivery scheduled for 2009 - early 2010.

Vessels required:
    Hull 1.
    30mt motor yacht designed for medium range cruising (Flybridge is preferred option).
    Speed cruise 14k. Sprint 18k.
    Master stateroom with 3 guest cabins
    3 crew cabins
    Primary use- Owner and family live aboard

Hull 2.
    40mt – 50mt motor yacht tri deck with flybridge helm
    Semi displacement with long range cruising capability.
    Crusing 14-16k, sprint 18k
    Large fuel, fresh water capacity
    Sewerage treatment
    Owners suite
    VIP suite
    4 guest
    Games room
    Capt and 5 crew cabins (mixed sex crew)

If you have suitable builds in progress that are availible please contact me as below.

stewart.yachts@hendersongroup.org

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.