Final Year Project

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by Robert_Sprason, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Robert_Sprason

Robert_Sprason New Member

Hi all
    This is my first post on boat design.net! I am a student on a BSc Marine and Composites Technology course and I need your help/suggestions.
    Basically I am looking for ideas/suggestions on what I should do my final year project on, I am currently on a workplacement for one year as a part of my course working for a motor yacht builder, the company have said they will help me with my project but first I need an idea! I want to look at something that will not only benefit me in terms of a useful study, but I want to concentrate on something that would be of use to others.
    So any idea put forward will be considered no matter how strange!
    Thanks in advance.
    Rob

2. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Rob,

Your still a student and are already void of ideas.

Come on man, search & find something to inspire you, or apply your imagination & intellect to the situation.

I don't mean to sound critical, but your request strikes me as a little lame.

You'll have more success driving passion in your pursuit, if the idea(s) originates from you.

Once You have some ideas going many members can provide guidance.

Take care.

TGoz

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.