stringer bulkhead grillage

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by brokensheer, Jun 13, 2009.

1. brokensheer

brokensheer Senior Member

In the evolution of developing construction parts I started with a plug then a hull mold, onto an interior liners and now I wish to develop a stringer bunkhead grillage, with finished storage wells ,has anyone figured out a fast economical way to do this?

2. mark775

mark775 Guest

I think its safe to assume you havn't adopted three dimensional computer hull modeling. Perhaps Janicki or Goetz (or whoever - I don't know who all does this) can just scan what you have and go from there. "economical" may be the kicker

3. brokensheer

brokensheer Senior Member

Mark 775 its only safe to say I can just about turn the lap top on, but I know who those guys are and will contact them Thanks