Looking for NA or Designer to hire

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Michael Vankevich, Feb 2, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Michael Vankevich

Michael Vankevich New Member

I am a long time reader of the forum and hope I can find someone to help me out with a project.

I am looking for someone who can help me with the design of a 15 ft planing hull. Nothing crazy design wise.

I have a requirements document and a fairly detailed CAD mdl at this point. I need a professional to help finalize the design.

Please DM me here if you are willing to quote the work. Also, If anyone has a recommendation of who would be good to reach out to Id appreciate the info!

2. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

I would like to help you. Take a look at my gallery on this forum to give you an idea of my capabilities and send me a personal message if you're interested in talking more in depth.
    Thanks.

3. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

Welcome to the forum Michael,

Sounds like you have a lot of data already...why not post it here, and you'll get all the info you seek.
    It can also be a valuable learning "tool" for others as well?

BMcF, bajansailor and mc_rash like this.

4. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

+1 re Ad Hoc's excellent suggestion above.

@Michael Vankevich please do post your (Statement of) Requirements document - this is an essential first step, yet many folk come on here without anything like this, and without any idea really as to quite what they want to design.
    And also your CAD drawings - be assured that you will receive excellent and no doubt thought provoking feedback and opinion on here.
    And as Ad Hoc says, the resulting discussion will be an excellent learning tool for others in future.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    Ad Hoc likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.