Rhino....

Discussion in 'Software' started by Nomad, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

I just downloaded the trail version and am lost.... I've never used a program like this before. Thanks

2. CGN

CGN Senior Member

go ahead, here in the forum there is many user like me, i'm sure that some one will have a answer for your questions including myself, there is many tutorials in the web and website, and even one here somewhere it was really good someone will knows where it is, good luck

3. Polarity

Polarity Senior Member

Try the tutorials they are very helpfull.

I went from zero to proficient with Rhino just by going through the tutorials and practising for 600 hours...!

CGN I assume you are talking about mine :eek: it's here http://boatdesign.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1401 but its not really for a complete beginer though, once you have done the tutorials you should be able to run through it no problem.

If you get stuck feel free to ask!

Paul

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.