1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

4-sale 26' cat molds

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Todd D, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Todd D

Todd D Junior Member

I have a friend that unfortunately has health issues and needs to sell all the assets from his marine business. He has an original design (not a copy of another hull) 26' performance production cat molds. The molds are located in south Florida. Please feel free to IM or call me direct about the molds. Thanks, Todd. (239)293-4731

Here are some pics of a finished boat pulled from this mold and some of the mold.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbNGThi5auWL0Q

2. buckknekkid

buckknekkid Senior Member

that the one that has been sitting at Marina Joes?

3. Todd D

Todd D Junior Member

I don't know were the boat is right now but the molds are at private residence not a marina.

4. buckknekkid

buckknekkid Senior Member

theres a bit of a history on those od molds. Check out the Chicago builders from the 70s

5. Todd D

Todd D Junior Member

I am interested in knowing more. All I know is that the guy that built the boat in the pic was killed in a motrcyle accident shortly after that boat was built. What else can you tell me about it or were can I look?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.