a list of trimarans

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by peterAustralia, Jun 7, 2015.

1. peterAustralia

peterAustralia Senior Member

I have made up a little list of trimarans that are out there. I have 36 at the moment. My arbitrary cutoff is 26 ft or less. I still have a few to add, such as seaclipper 24, corsair 25 etc. I know the list is not a huge benefit for regular contributors to this forum, who would instantly recognise all the boats on the list, I see it more for the everyday person interested in tris. This list goes with my list of 375 rowboat designs, and my definitive list of tacking outriggers.

The list is at the bottom on the front page of my website. My apologies once in advance if I have omitted a trimaran, if that has happened, its just a stuff up, not a snub.

http://www.tacking-outrigger.com

2. pogo

pogo ingenious dilletante

3. waynemarlow

waynemarlow Senior Member

4. peterAustralia

peterAustralia Senior Member

thanks for the positive feedback, the list is now up to 45 trimarans. Aside, if anyone wants to use the thumbnails, html code etc and put the list of trimarans on their website, its fine by me. IMHO I think its good to have a list of what trimarans are 'out there'

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.