1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Farrier F9A/R trimaran plans and materials for sale.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by samjwhitmore, Jun 30, 2012.

1. samjwhitmore

samjwhitmore New Member

Hi all,
    I have a complete set of Farrier Marine F9A or F9R trimaran plans. They are unused and come with all the associated books and full size patterns and building manuals. They give license to build one boat only.

They can also be traded in to Farrier Marine for one of his other designs. For instance if you wanted to build the F9AX or F9RX version you would have to send in the main hull patterns to exchange them out. Or if you decided to build the newer F32 then the complete set of plans can be traded in to Farrier marine with a credit given towards the newer plans (i beleive the credit is about $1100, but Ian may have changed this).

I bought these plans last summer along with a substantial supply of building materials-Multiple rolls of carbon fiber, E-glass, a full case of H80 Divinycell foam core, and a full drum or Pro-Set epoxy resin. Some of these materials will work very well with the F9 plans.

After purchasing the plans and materials I have since taken over another Farrier trimaran project that is over half way completed and therefore will not need these plans or most of the materials.

The plans are $900 plus shipping and the other materials will also be priced very low but are available for pick up only or i can deliver in the Florida area but no shipping.

Thanks for looking, Sam Whitmore
    (321) 363-7613 or samjwhitmore@hotmail.com

P.S. everything is located in central Florida

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.