1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Farrier F22 Trimaran plans (sold)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Frans Eriksson, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Frans Eriksson

Frans Eriksson New Member

I am selling my F-22 plans.

Plans are unused and in perfect condition.

I would trade them for wharram TIKI46 plans.

2. Haje74

Haje74 New Member

Hello,

I would be interested to purchase.
    Please contact me at; hjledeboer”at”hotmail”dot”com

Kind regards,

Hendrik

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  3. Mads

Mads New Member

Plans still available ?

Where in sweden are you locaded? is it possible to come by and see them if its reasonably close ? /Mads

4. Haje74

Haje74 New Member

To accommodate the seller I want to let you all know that he and I closed the deal.
    Plan is to start the build within a year from now but if for some reason plans change and I will not come to build this boat I will put the plans up for sale again here on the forum.

Kind regards,

Hendrik

5. 750

750 New Member

Hi Mads,

I have a complte digital set of F-22 plans. The latest updates included. Interested?

Regards

Ulrik

6. JGG

JGG New Member

Hello Ulrik,

are your F-22 plans still available ?

Regards,

JGG

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.