Nano

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Pericles, May 27, 2007.

1. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

Having spent the last five hours reading every article in the latest edition of PBB http://www.proboat-digital.com/proboat/20070607/, the article about nano technology really gave me pause for thought.

If humans are already sensitised to many particles that affect our immune responses, imagine a world where ingredibly tiny particles are released wholesale into the air and which pass straight through your skin.

All life could be affected, not just humans, but even bacteria and viruses.

Great news for a Sunday morning. I think I'll head off down the pub.

Pericles

2. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Thats sounds sweat as --down the battle cruiser for a few pigs and maybe a ruby in the jam jar down the frog.

Then back to the slaughter with the ole trouble and pan lids.

Err bacteria you say?

3. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

Yep,

Death you cannot see, nor taste, nor smell, nor feel, nor hear. Up a creek without a 'king paddle.

The best bit? Humans are the instruments of their own destructions. Forget Bird Flu! Nanos will be far more effective. If Big Business gets its way, put your head between your legs and kiss your *** "Goodbye"!

Pericles

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.