fairey hunt 18

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by garrybull, Feb 26, 2012.

1. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

A cat ?? What sort ? how big ?? fast ?? cat or tunnel ? That should be another notch in your belt !Will be looking forward to that !!

Have just had 2 perfect weeks in nz and had amazing time . to busy to drag the boat out of the shed bit its all ok any way so not a worry . One week to go and back to the real world again !!:p

2. garrybull

garrybull Senior Member

all im going to say at the moment is that it is a tunnel hull cat.

you'll have to wait for the big reveal.

i've almost finished off raising the bow section of the plug and then it can be turned upside down and prepped ready for moulding.

overall length should be near on 22ft x 9ft 2" beam. self draining decks etc and a walk round wheelhouse.

3. Vaughn Wiles

Vaughn Wiles New Member

Hi,
    Just been reading this string with interest. I wondered what happened to the project in the end?
    Thanks.

4. garrybull

garrybull Senior Member

which project?

the fairey hunt 18 or the cat i built afterwards?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.